BECOME A EUROPEAN CERTIFIED PHARMACOLOGIST (EuCP)
What is EuCP ?
A title jointly delivered by the Federation of European Pharmacological Societies (EPHAR) and the European Association for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (EACPT) to identify individuals working in the field of pharmacology who excel in standards of education, skills, experience, and professional standing.
For pharmacologists working in Switzerland, applications are evaluated by the evaluation committee of the Swiss Certified Pharmacologist Register (SCPR), which has been appointed by the board of the Swiss Society of Pharmacology and Toxicology (SSPT).
Why should you get the EuCP title?
The EuCP title
- Confirms the high quality of your professional activity
- Positions you as a pharmacologist
- Is a manifestation of your dedication to continuing professional education
- Is a European document, not restricted to Switzerland
What professional qualities / experience are required for obtaining the EuCP title?
- An academic degree in a subject relevant to pharmacology
- Knowledge of the major areas of pharmacology
- At least 5 years of relevant pharmacological experience
- Continuous education training in the last 5 years
- Current professional engagement in the practice of pharmacology
- Proven significant contribution in publications
- Active membership in the Swiss Society of Experimental Pharmacology (SSEP) and/or Swiss Society of Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology (SSCPT)
Application deadline: August 31 of each year
Detailed information and application form: https://swisspharmtox.ch/de/education
Contact: SCPR Administrative Office, email@example.com