The persons willing to apply for membership in our Society have to :
- Share and promote the interests of the Society, and of the discipline of Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology in general
- Read and accept the Statutes of the Society
- Prove having completed a University curriculum with the corresponding graduation (in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology etc.); a title of Clinical Pharmacologist and Toxicologist (either for MD or PhD) does not represent a necessary condition for the acceptance in the Society
- Accept to pay the annual membership fee (CHF 100 for physicians and non-physicians; the membership fee can be waived for retired members)
- Gain the recommendation of two proposing members
- Write an application letter to the Secretary of the Society ()
Physicians who are in training to become specialists in Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology at an SIWF/ISFM recognized training centre for this title and are SSCPT members, can apply for an exemption from the membership fee for up to 5 years. The application needs to be submitted to the Secretary of the SSCPT and to be approved by the SSCPT Executive Committee.